- 7 Posts
Contacts' profile pics appear in some places, not all
I recently got my first Android and am really digging the Google contacts integration. Especially with the Google+ profiles (even though.. who uses Google+??).
One issue I have, though, is that some of my contacts have G+ profile pics, and they show in my Hangouts app (when I text those people), but those pics do not show in the "Google People" app where I go when I want to look at my contacts. They also don't show in my phone dialer when I dial them by name.
Some people do, though.
Anyone seen this? Know what to do?
- 01-22-2014, 04:56 PM #2
Re: Contacts' profile pics appear in some places, not all
Just like Facebook, it all depends on the security settings for each contact. And, of course, make sure that you've set up Google+ to keep your contacts up to date and that you haven't restricted (or turned off) Google+ sync because, well, who uses that, right? :P
- By Samuel Thayer in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 05-20-2015, 08:55 AM
- By Don Corona in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 01-30-2014, 06:10 PM
- By confussled in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2014, 08:04 AM
- By neffnan in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2014, 06:36 PM
- By sherdil in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2014, 03:50 PM