Which phone should I get for grandmother in Ukraine

LeoBloom.

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Before anyone says something: Moto G is out of the question. It's not sold locally.

I'm looking to spend around $180 dollars or less. The website I have to use is rozetka.com.ua (we have to exchange another purchase so we will be getting credit there).

I'm looking for:
* 4 - 4.5 inch display
* AOSP skin (I don't trust manufacturer skins unless you know from personal experience that the skin is ok)

Rozetka Website
180 dollars in UAH is ~1500 - be sure to adjust the price range on the left of the page.

So far I've found
Prestigio MultiPhone 5400 Duo
Gigabyte GSmart Aku A1

These companies aren't familiar to me as I live in the US so I'd appreciate some input from you guys!

Edit: List of companies offered at the store for the price range that I am looking for (# must be over 0)

z7UIEaE.png

Which companies should I look at? I'd prefer to stay away from Samsung because I haven't like my experience with it here in the US.

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Before anyone says something: Moto G is out of the question. It's not sold locally.
Do you mean locally to your grandmother?

I appreciate there may be import taxes if you were to ship it direct and obviously you would need to check regarding network compatibility etc,but if it wasn't too much over budget that's the one I'd be looking at.