Which phone should I get for grandmother in Ukraine
Before anyone says something: Moto G is out of the question. It's not sold locally.
I'm looking to spend around $180 dollars or less. The website I have to use is rozetka.com.ua (we have to exchange another purchase so we will be getting credit there).
I'm looking for:
* 4 - 4.5 inch display
* AOSP skin (I don't trust manufacturer skins unless you know from personal experience that the skin is ok)
180 dollars in UAH is ~1500 - be sure to adjust the price range on the left of the page.
So far I've found
Prestigio MultiPhone 5400 Duo
Gigabyte GSmart Aku A1
These companies aren't familiar to me as I live in the US so I'd appreciate some input from you guys!
Edit: List of companies offered at the store for the price range that I am looking for (# must be over 0)
Which companies should I look at? I'd prefer to stay away from Samsung because I haven't like my experience with it here in the US.
- 02-01-2014, 10:47 PM #2
- 02-02-2014, 06:42 AM #3
Re: Which phone should I get for grandmother in UkrainePutting out fire with gasoline
- 12-23-2014, 07:17 AM #4
- 12-23-2014, 07:43 AM #5Banned
- 41 Posts
Re: Which phone should I get for grandmother in Ukraine
Have you thought about how to handle it if you (she) needs to invoke warranty on that device? Where/how is she going to get that?
I never acquire technical gear outside of the country it would be used in daily, even if it's half the price I would pay there, because there is no warranty on it.
Of course with something like Teamviewer you could provide some remote assistance and trouble-shooting, but that certainly won't cover all eventualities!
- By lizsb in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 02-28-2014, 04:58 PM
- By dsw1519 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 11Last Post: 01-23-2014, 01:50 PM
- By molson622 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2014, 04:56 PM