Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Flashed a Custom Rom to my device, but can't access my internal sd card.

Recently I have flashed a custom stock rom of my nextbook 8 se. I'm enjoying it, but I have ran into some issues. When I flashed it I can't download very many things, because it tells me to use an external sd card(which only has 2gb of space). I want to access the internal sd card i already have, but I don't know how. Does anyone know how? Thanks in advance.

P.S. I don't have any backup, because I flashed a stock rom due to my tablet being bricked.

Global Posts
    7,631 Global Posts
    ROM
    Modified Stock 4.4.2

Default Re: Flashed a Custom Rom to my device, but can't access my internal sd card.

Does the custom ROM recognize the internal SD, or does it ignore that and give you only an external card? (Read the documentation.)
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Flashed a Custom Rom to my device, but can't access my internal sd card.

It ignores that i have an internal sd card and when i insert and external one it doesn't let me install large apps with it.

Global Posts
    7,631 Global Posts
    ROM
    Modified Stock 4.4.2

Then you need a ROM that recognizes the internal card. The one you have won't do what you need.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Ok, thanks for the information.