Flashed a Custom Rom to my device, but can't access my internal sd card.
Recently I have flashed a custom stock rom of my nextbook 8 se. I'm enjoying it, but I have ran into some issues. When I flashed it I can't download very many things, because it tells me to use an external sd card(which only has 2gb of space). I want to access the internal sd card i already have, but I don't know how. Does anyone know how? Thanks in advance.
P.S. I don't have any backup, because I flashed a stock rom due to my tablet being bricked.
- 01-23-2014, 05:39 PM #2
- 01-24-2014, 11:06 PM #4
- By Hudder in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 01-10-2015, 03:13 PM
- By dorblayzer in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 5Last Post: 08-26-2014, 06:13 PM
- By Sento in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 8Last Post: 02-03-2014, 04:39 AM
- By eltexmexalex in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2014, 09:54 PM
- By Anon8154066 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 25Last Post: 01-24-2014, 10:46 AM