- 1 Posts
Hi..is there anyone here in android central who can help with my problem.. I'm watching a movie in my phone and listening through my headphone then suddenly i decided to unplugged it and instead listen through the phone's speaker but the problem is that there is no audio anymore everytime i unplugged the headphone... PLEASE HELP ME with this problem..
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-23-2014, 11:49 AM #2
Re: Audio Problem
Welcome to Android Central! What device are you using? Does the sound still come through the headphones when you plug them back in? If someone calls you after you unplug the headphones, does the phone ring? Does the sound come back if you reboot the phone?
Go to Settings>Sounds, and test out some ringtones--do they play through your speaker? It's hard to say where the problem could be, since it could be the headphone jack, other hardware relating to the speaker, or a software issue related to sound output.
- By ChairmanMeow in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 8Last Post: 03-13-2014, 12:17 PM
- By framncru in forum HeadsetsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2014, 10:40 AM
- By catzmeow4me23 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2014, 05:35 PM
- By Aussrh420 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2014, 11:52 AM
- By miklon in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2014, 11:08 AM