How to debug network data on Nexus 5/7
I am having an issue on my devices where certain apps won't refresh/sync when I'm on wifi after getting a new router. I have no idea what's causing it. Is there any way to see a debug log of what the network connection is trying to do when apps are trying to refresh? Hoping it might provide me with some clues as to what's going wrong.
- 01-23-2014, 05:19 PM #2
- By smalba in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 17Last Post: 02-26-2014, 04:17 PM
- By Nate#AC in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2014, 02:29 PM
- By Anon8154066 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 01-24-2014, 12:21 PM
- By Sanctimoniocity in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2014, 06:42 PM
- By thetony2313 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2014, 01:53 PM