- 1 Posts
Water damaged S4 - trying to retrieve pictures
my s4 was accidentally rained on for only a short period of time and was working other then it telling me i had head phones plugged in but that was no big deal. then the screen started to flash green and now won't show any picture. the phone is still working i have the little blue light flashing because i have unread msgs and the main button works just not the picture and im guessing the touch part of the screen. i have photos of my new born son on there that i wish to retrieve. when i plug it into the computer it recognises the phone but in the photos folder it only has screen shot pics not my camera pic's. would these photos be saved to anywhere else on the phone or on the sim. is there any other way to retrieve these photos.
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-24-2014 at 10:29 AM.
- 01-24-2014, 10:50 PM #2
Re: Water damaged S4 - trying to retrieve pictures
One of two places, the internal SD card or the external SD card. In a folder named DCIM. Inside that in a folder probably named Camera. But definitely somewhere in internal DCIM or external DCIM.
Read Wet Phone so you'll know what do do it it ever happens again.
- By phatjoe in forum LG G2Replies: 36Last Post: 03-03-2014, 08:17 AM
- By phatjoe in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 01-26-2014, 08:32 PM
- By jessicaxglamour in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2014, 11:24 AM
- By A Abukhazneh in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2014, 07:58 AM
- By MrTedd in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2014, 05:29 AM