Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Viber problem with calls on wifi (missed calls)

Hello people, I have a problem with Viber when on wifi, can not receive calls (when phone is locked) but only get notifications for missed calls when i unlock the phone. On mobile data all works nicely. Do you have an idea how this can be solved? Messages are doing nicely on both Viber and WhatsApp.
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-26-2014 at 01:03 AM.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: viber problem with calls on wifi (missed calls)

No man, i dont even now how to set it like that, all other notification are comming, just i have problem with viber callswhen its locked...
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: viber problem with calls on wifi (missed calls)

I figured out the problem. Solution: set phone's wifi sleep policy to turn off the wifi when phone goes to sleep, and then in Viber's wifi sleep policy put option to always keep wifi on. That's how i solved my problem and now calls are comming just like messages.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Default Re: Viber problem with calls on wifi (missed calls)

unfortunately it lasted for me 2 days and now again problem. I figured out another solution, install wifi timeout app from Google store, then set it to 0 sec, in WiFi sleep policy put option to disable WiFi when screen is locked. Also do this in Viber.
    Then ur phone will use 3G (mobile data) when its locked, and push notifications will arrive on time, and when u unlock it it will use WiFi. That's now solution that works for me good.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Default Re: Viber problem with calls on wifi (missed calls)

another solution is to just install advanced wifi lock and problem is solved. it is problem with rom, it shuts down wifi when phone goes to sleep.