- 3 Posts
Question about FoxFi and Billing
Hey guys, I have a question that, I for the life of me can not find the answer to. I was doing some research online about free tethering apps and I came across FoxFi. This app apparently bypasses the need to pay the extra 20 dollars for your phone to become a hot spot, as far as my understanding goes. That's all good but I have a question that goes a little bit more in-depth about the billing aspect of it.
I'm not on an unlimited data plan, I called in and asked if they are offering those plans anymore and they said unfortunately they are not. So I'm allowed 7gb of data usage, so if I'm using Foxfi as my tethering source will I be charged extra if I go over my allowed amount of data. And will FoxFi use up my data and will I subsquently be charged for the data that FoxFi uses.
- 01-24-2014, 12:58 PM #2
- By paisley99 in forum Connected AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-02-2014, 08:56 AM
- By LiamC01 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 05-30-2014, 09:39 PM
- By helen_c in forum Android GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2014, 01:27 AM
- By nabeelfarooqui98 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 01-25-2014, 10:00 AM
- By dgr8h in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2014, 01:32 PM