Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default S3 Mini GT-18190 No Operating System

Hi there, only just joined site as have had problem with this phone for a while now but left it alone untill my GF nagged me to try and fix it, but am very stuck and confused so here it goes....

the phone's carrier was virgin mobile so i downloaded an app to unlock it to another carrier but phone froze during process so had to power off and on the it got stuck on logo screen so some how i managed to install twrp v2.6.3.0 onto the phone but i am now just stuck here the phone now has no operating system and it showing internal memory as 0mb and i can only mount external SD.

Please if someone can help me i would be very very happy as its driving me crazy...serious.

Hope this post is in the correct section and any other info required i can give if needed.
    Thanks in advance
    John
    Last edited by John Nield; 01-24-2014 at 03:52 PM. Reason: typo

Default Re: S3 Mini GT-18190 No Operating System

Just download a compatible rom, put it in the sdcard and flash it with using TWRP.

I am assuming you mean Virgin Mobile in Europe and not USA, if that's the case, any roms here should work: Galaxy S3 Mini Original Android Development - xda-developers