- 1 Posts
S3 Mini GT-18190 No Operating System
Hi there, only just joined site as have had problem with this phone for a while now but left it alone untill my GF nagged me to try and fix it, but am very stuck and confused so here it goes....
the phone's carrier was virgin mobile so i downloaded an app to unlock it to another carrier but phone froze during process so had to power off and on the it got stuck on logo screen so some how i managed to install twrp v22.214.171.124 onto the phone but i am now just stuck here the phone now has no operating system and it showing internal memory as 0mb and i can only mount external SD.
Please if someone can help me i would be very very happy as its driving me crazy...serious.
Hope this post is in the correct section and any other info required i can give if needed.
Thanks in advance
Last edited by John Nield; 01-24-2014 at 03:52 PM. Reason: typo
- 01-24-2014, 06:57 PM #2
- By jasonlbeal in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 01-27-2014, 10:48 AM
- By John Williams16 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2014, 07:57 PM
- By Jasmine Harling in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2014, 06:22 PM
- By damondroid in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2014, 05:19 PM
- By braveheart102 in forum HTC Desire XReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2014, 12:49 PM