- 46 Posts
How to work with BLUETOOTH
Hi. I have a question;
My Samsung Galaxy S3 has a bluetooth over-the-ear handsfree adapter connected most of the time during the day PLANTRONICS Voyager Legend Black Bluetooth Headset
Few days ago, I also bought this item GOgroove FlexSMART X2
Both are BLUETOOTH; is my phone's bluetooth smart enough, to, when I enter the vehicle each time, to disconnect my earpiece device, and to connect it with this X2?? Or would there be needed any additional steps taken by me, each time I'll enter my vehicle? THANK YOU FOLKS!!Thank You For Your Help
- 01-24-2014, 10:00 PM #2
Re: How to work with BLUETOOTH
The phone will connect to the first paired device it finds, so you're going to have to manually turn the devices on and off. The phone has noway of knowing that today, for some reason, even though you're in the car, you'd prefer to have the Plantronics connected.
There may be an app that allows you to toggle between Bluetooth devices, but I've never noticed any.
- 01-26-2014, 11:38 PM #4
- By Mel2Brad in forum Amazon Kindle Fire HDReplies: 6Last Post: 05-04-2015, 06:55 PM
- By deb1262 in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 11Last Post: 05-01-2015, 01:56 PM
- By Lilshaq65 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 11-19-2014, 08:58 PM
- By Phillip Declet in forum Rezound Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-27-2014, 04:51 PM
- By JD_015 in forum LG EnlightenReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2014, 06:15 PM