- 30 Posts
- 01-24-2014, 10:00 PM #2
- 1,233 Posts
- AreaROM 3.0 or CM7.0.1
Re: How to work with BLUETOOTH
The phone will connect to the first paired device it finds, so you're going to have to manually turn the devices on and off. The phone has noway of knowing that today, for some reason, even though you're in the car, you'd prefer to have the Plantronics connected.
There may be an app that allows you to toggle between Bluetooth devices, but I've never noticed any.
- 01-26-2014, 11:38 PM #4
- By deb1262 in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 6Last Post: 03-07-2014, 07:43 AM
- By Lilshaq65 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 02-22-2014, 11:01 PM
- By Phillip Declet in forum Rezound Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-27-2014, 04:51 PM
- By Mel2Brad in forum Amazon Kindle Fire HDReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2014, 03:20 PM
- By JD_015 in forum LG EnlightenReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2014, 06:15 PM