So, I've recently installed CM11 on my HTC One, and it's been an awesome experience so far.
Though, I noticed that the speakers become noticeably loader before the installation of CM. I've heard that turning Beats Audio off increases the volume significantly on the One.
Did a test in a store and found that my phone was slightly louder.
So, here are my questions.
1) Can you blow the speakers by putting it's volume to it's maximum setting?
2) Any ways to mimic the Beats Audio EQ profile?
- 01-26-2014, 11:16 PM #2
Re: Quick question
1) Probably not, since the speakers can probably handle more power than the motherboard can produce.
2) Any equalizer you like.. But all you can do is reduce sound in particular bands, you can't increase it above 100% of what comes out of the motherboard without an additional amplifier (which could blow the speakers).
- 01-26-2014, 11:52 PM #3
- 01-27-2014, 11:24 AM #5
Re: Quick question
So if they can release a working KK update for the S3, why can't they fix the bugs in the 4.3 update to the S3? (It's rhetorical question, like "if we can get to the moon, why can't we cure the common cold?")
Enjoy the ROM. I won't update my N3 until the OTA has been out for a few months and I don't hear any screams.
Oh, and if you wear earphones, PLEASE keep the volume down. Trust me - it's no fun hearing a 4KHz scream in your ears 24/7/365, and that's about what you get when you overload your ears for a long time. They're not kidding with those warnings about impairing your hearing, except that "impairing" is a gross understatement. (Don't think you can learn to read lips? Keep blasting music into your ears at a high level and you'll find out that you're wrong.)
- By wessock in forum T-MobileReplies: 33Last Post: 07-26-2014, 10:04 PM
- By juliankingston2 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2014, 06:48 PM
- By gd761 in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2014, 08:42 PM
- By k1fox in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2014, 05:09 PM
- By tv658 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2014, 11:58 AM