- 18 Posts
I was wondering whether or not it is possible to auto-expand DashClock on my Nexus 5?
Right now, I have to swipe down before I can access the information from DashClock. I would like to know if there are some settings that will auto-expand DashClock whenever I turn on my screen.
I am not rooted by the way.
Thanks for the help!
- 01-27-2014, 08:26 PM #2
Re: DashClock auto-expand?
DashClock does not have an option that lets it expand by default but most ROMs have a feature which will maximize all lockscreen widgets which will achieve the desired effect you're looking for. I'm not too sure if it's on the stock N5 ROM though.Devices (Their ROMs and respective mods, if any):
Samsung Galaxy SII (SGH-T989/Hercules): Carbon (4.4.2 Official Nightlies), UBER Kernel 2Ghz, ViPER4Android FX [daily driver]
Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G (SGH-T679): Carbon (4.4.2 Official Nightlies), Operation Killjoy, ViPER4Android FX [secondary handset]
Asus Nexus 7 (2013): Official 4.4.2 KitKat OTA, ViPER4Android FX
- By itayg in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-31-2014, 03:46 PM
- By 1210saad in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 6Last Post: 01-26-2014, 04:38 AM
- By 1210saad in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2014, 07:23 PM
- By James Heilig in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2014, 03:39 PM
- By Cam Beauchamp in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2014, 04:07 AM