how to stop the Samsung Galaxy S4 auto backspacing

BenC2020

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
this problem happens randomly and the only way to fix it is to restart the phone

when i type something, say i misspell a word. if i wanna go edit that word. when i tap on the word, the flash cursor moves to the word, and any text behind the cursor is deleted one by one until all texts are gone. i have to retype everything behind the cursor. so annoying. any idea what causes this? thanks

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
this problem happens randomly and the only way to fix it is to restart the phone

when i type something, say i misspell a word. if i wanna go edit that word. when i tap on the word, the flash cursor moves to the word, and any text behind the cursor is deleted one by one until all texts are gone. i have to retype everything behind the cursor. so annoying. any idea what causes this? thanks

Since when you are experiencing this problem, i will suggest why don't you try another third party application like swift keyboard and they try doing the same thing and again if the problem persist i am afraid but you need to go to the nearest samsung support centre.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781