1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Post Moto X or HTC One

Hey Everyone,

Would you recommend the HTC One or the Moto X? It is time for me to upgrade phones, and I am thinking of switching from an iPhone 4S to an Android. Which one has better reception? Do they seem to lag? That is one thing I have noticed when I have used all 3 of the Atrix phones, is they seemed to lag horribly. Any info you have would be great. Thanks!!!!
    Ry

Global Posts
    7,228 Global Posts

Default Re: Moto X or HTC One

Quote Originally Posted by jchan1982 View Post
    Hey Everyone,

Would you recommend the HTC One or the Moto X? It is time for me to upgrade phones, and I am thinking of switching from an iPhone 4S to an Android. Which one has better reception? Do they seem to lag? That is one thing I have noticed when I have used all 3 of the Atrix phones, is they seemed to lag horribly. Any info you have would be great. Thanks!!!!
    Which network?

My Moto X does not lag.
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

Both great phones. You won't see lag with either

My Evo lte Filling the shoes of my HTC One
    Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
    Ambassador
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Currently i am with AT&T but thinking about switching to Verizon. Not sure if I will though or not yet.

Global Posts
    6,777 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Both are great devices. If you are looking for something with great battery if the Moto X is for you. The HTC One has a great display and camera if that's what you prefer. Either way, you can't go wrong with either device since both have benefits over the other. Let us know what you decide.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Flip a coin.

Win, win either way.

Posted via Android Central App

I'm guessing the Moto X will have more ideal signal reception. The HTC One have aluminum back and you can see a thin strip of plastic so it can get signal, which doesn't mean it's bad, but signal and voice quality was one reason I went with the Moto X due to Motorola reputation, as well as the three microphones for some good noise cancellation.

Unless you buy the Google Edition of the HTC One, you're looking at somewhat of a different experience between two devices since one is stock Android, the other have HTC Sense with Blinkfeed and Zoe, not to mention the IR blaster to use as remote controller, and dual front speakers, so the HTC One it does pack some more useful features for the average consumers. Both devices imo have a great screen, but the HTC One will be sharper at 1080p, and from all the feedbacks they both have good battery life too.
    Last edited by someguy01234; 01-29-2014 at 03:53 AM.

I think the software and lack of a ridiculous button layout like on the One, makes the Moto X the best choice. Motorola also have shown themselves to update really fast since the X and G came out.