- 4 Posts
Moto X or HTC One
Would you recommend the HTC One or the Moto X? It is time for me to upgrade phones, and I am thinking of switching from an iPhone 4S to an Android. Which one has better reception? Do they seem to lag? That is one thing I have noticed when I have used all 3 of the Atrix phones, is they seemed to lag horribly. Any info you have would be great. Thanks!!!!
- 01-28-2014, 11:53 AM #2Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4) - Motorola Moto 360 (LWX48T, Lollipop 5.0.1) - Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 01-28-2014, 12:40 PM #3
- 01-28-2014, 03:07 PM #5
Re: Moto X or HTC One
Both are great devices. If you are looking for something with great battery if the Moto X is for you. The HTC One has a great display and camera if that's what you prefer. Either way, you can't go wrong with either device since both have benefits over the other. Let us know what you decide.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- 01-28-2014, 03:14 PM #6
- 01-29-2014, 03:21 AM #7
- 1,813 Posts
Re: Moto X or HTC One
I'm guessing the Moto X will have more ideal signal reception. The HTC One have aluminum back and you can see a thin strip of plastic so it can get signal, which doesn't mean it's bad, but signal and voice quality was one reason I went with the Moto X due to Motorola reputation, as well as the three microphones for some good noise cancellation.
Unless you buy the Google Edition of the HTC One, you're looking at somewhat of a different experience between two devices since one is stock Android, the other have HTC Sense with Blinkfeed and Zoe, not to mention the IR blaster to use as remote controller, and dual front speakers, so the HTC One it does pack some more useful features for the average consumers. Both devices imo have a great screen, but the HTC One will be sharper at 1080p, and from all the feedbacks they both have good battery life too.
- 01-29-2014, 07:40 AM #8
- By AniKhan in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 02-01-2014, 04:22 PM
- By rap1 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 01-30-2014, 03:33 AM
- By jchan1982 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 01-28-2014, 01:09 PM
- By Darth Mo in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2014, 09:36 AM
- By meashish in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2014, 08:05 AM