- 8 Posts
How do I connect Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 to internet via PC
My note 10.1 2014 edition is rooted.
When I use the Android Tool solution found on XDA developers, it detects my device, but always shows an error stating that ADB is unstable. How do I fix this
If it's not possible to fix it, are there any other ways to connect my Tablet to the internet via USB? I don't have WIFI, and mobile data is expensive
- 01-28-2014, 03:17 PM #2
Re: How do I connect Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 to internet via PC
You can download FoxFi from the Play Store and see if that will allow you to established a world tether through the PC. It should work with your device and get you connected.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By androidforum in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-30-2014, 01:30 PM
- By Jwestphoto in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2014, 08:53 PM
- By Dave Kupratis in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 6Last Post: 01-29-2014, 11:22 AM
- By PiggyMiddle in forum Moto GReplies: 5Last Post: 01-29-2014, 09:44 AM
- By MikeO89 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-28-2014, 09:21 PM