- 18 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How to delete Auto Playlists (Play Music app)
There is an annoying playlist on my Nexus 5 on Play Music app. It is under Auto Playlists and is called "Last added". I can't seem to delete it, which is annoying. I don't know if these auto playlists will go away after some time by themselves, but if not, do any of you know how to delete the playlist?
Btw, I used iSyncr to transfer my music from Mac to phone, and I didn't have that playlist before.
Thanks for help
- 01-29-2014, 12:50 PM #2
- By joeaub in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 12-17-2014, 01:47 AM
- By gdub847 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2014, 07:59 PM
- By wombat53 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2014, 08:51 PM
- By A895 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2014, 08:31 AM
- By ironman6626 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2014, 02:15 AM