- 1 Posts
Storage problems on Sony Xperia S
My Sony Xperia S is saying that I have run out of storage. When I go to settings, storage, it says that I have 22GB available and 1.24GB used for apps. 1.03GB used for pics and vids. 28MB for audio.
Is there any way I can reallocate some of that 22GB that is free to use it for more applications?
Have I run out of physical storage, or RAM?
I do have a lot of apps start up when I start the phone. How do I stop apps from running unless i purposely start them, to conserve RAM?
I need to download so more apps so any help with this is appreciated
- 01-30-2014, 10:25 PM #2
Re: Storage problems on Sony Xperia S
In the meantime, open some of your downloaded Apps via Settings > Applications and see if the option "save to sd" (or something along those lines) is available. Not all Apps support it, but it'll also provide you with some relief. And the answer to your questions is no, you can't allocate device memory for Apps. Technically you can, but that requires rooting and modifying the device partitions, which I don't recommend.
- By glinda12 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2014, 01:22 AM
- By justlaxin13 in forum Moto XReplies: 17Last Post: 01-30-2014, 04:48 PM
- By strycat in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 5Last Post: 01-30-2014, 02:28 PM
- By africano in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2014, 12:44 PM
- By Pat8 in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2014, 08:35 AM