- 9 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How to enable Desktop notifications without Wifi?
I have installed Desktop Notifications and Pushbullet. Both apps require me to enable them in the Notification Mirroring Service. To do that it always takes me wifi to switch the wifi on.
I don't have wifi, I have 3G. How do I enable the service without wifi?
- 01-30-2014, 03:34 PM #2
- 01-31-2014, 02:04 AM #4
- By jayboiandroid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2014, 12:16 AM
- By jpan8456 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 15Last Post: 01-31-2014, 03:15 AM
- By Zakariyya Gardee in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2014, 02:39 AM
- By tommyg530 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2014, 10:17 PM
- By Acid Acid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2014, 01:30 PM