Please Help! ZTE Supreme unresponsive!
My daughter's ZTE Supreme suddenly stopped working tonight. She uses a pattern on her touch screen to unlock it, and the touch screen wasn't registering. When I took it to look at it, I noticed that the phone was overheating. I popped the battery, let it cool down completely, and tried again. Same thing - unresponsive touch screen and it pretty much immediately overheated.
Any ideas what we can do?
- 01-30-2014, 10:21 PM #2
- 01-30-2014, 11:25 PM #4
Re: Please Help! ZTE Supreme unresponsive!
Update: It somehow started working again late last night for no apparent reason. My daughter took it with her today and said part way through the day it just overheated and died (it had been fully charged too). So now we can't get it to do anything.
The phone is 3 months old, and I don't think it's under warranty. It's a Virgin Mobile phone. I'm going to call them and see if I can get any help. We spent a heck of a lot of money on this phone for it to just up and die in 3 months! I really hope they can do something for me.
- 01-31-2014, 08:34 PM #6
- 01-31-2014, 09:14 PM #8
- By brian4591 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 26Last Post: 08-12-2014, 02:32 PM
- By ukdavid1 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 6Last Post: 02-05-2014, 09:19 PM
- By brian4591 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2014, 12:53 PM
- By tsn_drew in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 4Last Post: 01-30-2014, 07:49 PM
- By Acid Acid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2014, 01:30 PM