Recover Gmail Address & contacts.
I bought a Kyocera Rise for my wife (big mistake - piece o' junk). She broke the sliding display off of the keyboard - ribbon and all so I transferred the service to an old LG Optimus. But I have no idea what her Gmail address was to be able to get her contacts. Is there anyway to recover the email address or transfer the contacts. The Rise still works, it just doesn't have a screen. I could plug the USB port into a PC and probably read it that way, but I have no idea how to get to the contacts. I don't think we exported the contacts to the SD card.
- 01-31-2014, 01:31 PM #2
- 01-31-2014, 02:25 PM #4
Re: Recover Gmail Address & contacts.
Was the Gmail address a totally random set of letters, or was it some variant of what she usually selects as an email address? I would go to any Google login page and pick the "Forgot password" option, and start entering the usual username that she picks. Maybe you'll hit the right one.
Posted via Android Central App
- By timj14 in forum Moto GReplies: 5Last Post: 01-31-2014, 09:50 PM
- By Mitul Patel1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2014, 08:57 PM
- By kirstypie99 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2014, 11:23 AM
- By mcdonsco in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2014, 10:05 PM
- By Puzzlegal in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 01-29-2014, 10:23 AM