!!!NEED HELP!!! Restoring Verizon galaxy S4
I've been a long time lurker but this is my first post so be merciful if i mess anything up
I have a verizon galaxy s4 that has a cracked Display. The phone is rooted and i have usb debugging on. I need a method to restore my phone back to factory and clear all of my personal data before i send my phone back to verizon. I have tried using adb but it always asks for me to accept a dialog box on my phone which i cant do becuase the screen is broken. Any feedback is appreciated thanks in advance!!!
- 01-31-2014, 02:52 PM #2
Re: !!!NEED HELP!!! Restoring Verizon galaxy S4
I don't have any custom recovery, I'm on stock android that is rooted. After an update Verizon locked the boot loader and i didn't think you could install a custom recovery either so i didn't bother attempting to try to install one.
- 01-31-2014, 10:22 PM #5
- By dug30 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 01-18-2015, 09:39 AM
- By roscko in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 16Last Post: 03-02-2014, 08:28 AM
- By deppi0 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 02-03-2014, 07:24 AM
- By brianstan in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2014, 11:53 PM
- By YuyoLocs13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2014, 04:55 PM