- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Well. I dropped my phone(LG Optimus L7) in the water,before that the camera was ok.My phone didn't open because of the water,then my uncle came and made it,but i didn't check the camera.After two dayss i realised that camera doesn't work. It says cannot conect to camera.Is there any changes that the camera broke because of water??
- 02-01-2014, 04:49 PM #2
- 02-02-2014, 10:58 PM #4
http://androidforums.com/faqs/815124...-try-save.html Unfortunately, with a phone that doesn't have a quickly removable battery (like 2 seconds) the odds of saving it are somewhere between "not a chance" and "are you kidding?"
That's why they put water indicators in phones - if the phone gets wet they won't even try to fix it.
- By AImbriano in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 19Last Post: 02-09-2014, 09:21 AM
- By Bara Ism in forum Sony Xperia SeriesReplies: 3Last Post: 02-06-2014, 06:26 AM
- By jj2man in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-01-2014, 02:12 PM
- By Karl Dailisan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2014, 09:32 AM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2014, 08:07 AM