Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By someguy01234
  • 2 Post By B. Diddy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Storage Galaxy Xcover 2

Hello there, i want to install app that require 2gb of memory on my Galaxy Xcover2, but i only have 2gb of internal memory and its almoust full. Help me out.

Regards Matic

Default Re: Storage Galaxy Xcover 2

You have to somehow force the app to install to your microSD card. See if this app can let you do it:
    Matic Kepa likes this.

Welcome to Android Central! I think you may be out of luck. Even if you were able to move an app to the SD (which is generally not supported with Android 4.0+ unless you root the phone), it would only move a portion of the app. And besides, you'd still have to download and install the app into local storage first, before moving it to SD. It's worth a try, but don't be surprised if it doesn't work.
    UJ95x and Matic Kepa like this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Welcome to Android Central! I think you may be out of luck. Even if you were able to move an app to the SD (which is generally not supported with Android 4.0+ unless you root the phone), it would only move a portion of the app. And besides, you'd still have to download and install the app into local storage first, before moving it to SD. It's worth a try, but don't be surprised if it doesn't work.
    @Thanks, and yeah i will root my phone but first i have to find root files for odin, but since Hotfile is down becouse of law moust of links're useless if anyone got root files upload to mediafire and send here Thanks