- 2 Posts
Help with displayed email account name
GNex running Stock 4.2
Using the default "Email" app (NOT Gmail) for a "Corporate" account I must have mistyped the display name for my account and I have only realised now and I can't work out how to change it.
This is only the name that is displayed on my phone to identify the account it has no bearing on the account itself.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, I'd prefer not to have to delete and re-setup the account.
- 02-03-2014, 08:53 PM #2
Re: Help with displayed email account name
I don't think there's an option to edit that. I've always left it as the default name they give you, so I might not be right on this one. Maybe someone else can confirm?
Posted via Android Central AppEverything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- 02-03-2014, 11:43 PM #3
- By Billie Valdez in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 04-10-2014, 09:21 AM
- By Julian Uribe in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 27Last Post: 02-14-2014, 10:30 PM
- By spmorgan999 in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 5Last Post: 02-03-2014, 10:27 PM
- By Dakota Bullion in forum HTC Desire CReplies: 7Last Post: 02-03-2014, 08:52 PM
- By Dakota Bullion in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 02-03-2014, 08:38 PM