- 419 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Help with default Email app
I prefer to use K-9 mail but it works for a few days then I get a **** error. I forgot now because I uninstalled it. But I stop the app, restart the phone and it starts syncing again only to give the same message.
2. I am temporarily using default email. The links are not being highlighted/"clickable" Is there a way to change that.
- By Susan Archer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 04-12-2015, 03:08 AM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 49Last Post: 02-11-2014, 05:07 AM
- By ihsaaan in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2014, 09:09 AM
- By bek77 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2014, 05:26 AM