Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kamrul08
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Android Tab shows black scree

My Tablet shows black screen after a while animation android logo and no more work. So I tried factory reset. But factory reset doesn't proceed to recover menu. It shows only factory reset logo (Android logo with red triangle) like screenshot.
    Android Tab shows black scree-android-logo.jpg
    My tab has only 3 button (power, Volume up and down). I tried both of them. But the logo doesn't move. How to factory reset or solve black screen problem?

My tab Configuration:
    Duocore M7200 7inch, 1.2GHz, 512MB DDR3,

Default Re: Android Tab shows black scree

After doing a factory reset (and you see this screen..) - You need to clear Dalvik Cache and Cache.
    It should boot right up after that .
    Known to some as Euphorian

QBKing77.com "Your tech simplified"
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by KevLar72 View Post
    After doing a factory reset (and you see this screen..) - You need to clear Dalvik Cache and Cache.
    It should boot right up after that .
    Thanks for response. This logo comes after pressing "Power+Volume Up" button. It doesn't move and after a while black screen comes again. So how to clear Dalvik Cache and Cache? I'm new in Android.

It's ok I'm glad to help..

Go thru this step.. If you have already done a factory reset- Dalvik Cache and Cache should be an option under factory reset.
    Do the factory reset and if you get stuck in a bootloop wipe Dalvik Cache and Cache. It should boot right away ..
    Known to some as Euphorian

QBKing77.com "Your tech simplified"

Quote Originally Posted by Kamrul08 View Post
    Thanks for response. This logo comes after pressing "Power+Volume Up" button. It doesn't move and after a while black screen comes again. So how to clear Dalvik Cache and Cache? I'm new in Android.
    The tricky thing is that you often need to know the correct button press combination to get from that red exclamation mark screen to the Recovery Menu. The video that KevLar72 posted is for the Note 3, but it may not necessarily work for your Duocore tablet.

You may just have to use trial and error and try a number of button press combinations to bring up the Recovery Menu. For example, on the Nexus 7, you press and hold Power, then press Volume Up, then release both. On the Razr Maxx, you press and hold Volume Down, then press Volume Up, then release both. Try those combinations.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Thanks KevLar72 and B. Diddy.
    I saw the video. It’s very useful. I saw menu with factory reset logo in this video. But my tab shows no menu, no massage. Only the logo comes and this is the problem. I tried Power+volume Up button, Power+volume Down button, Power button, volume up button, volume down button. Only Power+volume Up button brings the factory reset logo.

Difficult to say what to try next. This is one of the main problems with devices made by fairly obscure manufacturers--not much support from the company, and not many people who are familiar with the device.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    This is one of the main problems with devices made by fairly obscure manufacturers--not much support from the company, and not many people who are familiar with the device.
    Yes. This is very sad. I searched for manufacturers support many times. Yes there any way to install android newly.

Again, you would need some sort of support community to learn how to flash a ROM on any given device. Rooting procedures may be different for each device, and then you'd also need the actual ROM to flash.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Again, you would need some sort of support community to learn how to flash a ROM on any given device. Rooting procedures may be different for each device, and then you'd also need the actual ROM to flash.
    Thanks a lot. You are very helpful.
    B. Diddy likes this.