- 1 Posts
Certain apps/games only via WiFi?
some apps (mostly games) i use are using a lot of data from my monthly data limit. The problem is that i'm using the app while in range of my WiFi, but the Wifi is not always working correctly, which is when my phone switches over to a normal internet connection. When i don't notice that the Wifi is offline, that is when the apps drain my monthly data limit.
Is it possible to select certain apps so that they can only connect to internet over Wifi, while having other apps (like whatsapp/email) still be able to use a normal internet connection when i'm out of range of Wifi?
I hope that there is an easy way which works all the time, because switching mobile network on/off everytime i want to quickly play a game is annoying.
- By loulafemina in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 02-06-2014, 09:35 AM
- By Josh Johnson7 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2014, 02:14 PM
- By Kelemvor33 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-05-2014, 01:16 PM
- By Guysakar in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 02-05-2014, 12:48 PM
- By vander1989 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2014, 11:47 AM