- 2 Posts
Facebook "Home" / "Cover Feed" on lock screen?!?
What is "home" or "cover feed?"
I was trying to remove all the damn Facebook birthday's from my Google Calendar on my Galaxy S3. When I finally managed to do that, I now have a new app called "cover feed" and something called "Home" displaying stuff from Facebook on my lock screen!!!!
How do I get rid of this? I didn't download it, or okay it, or turn it on via my settings and now it's just making unnecessary steps every time I want to unlock my phone.
- 2 Posts
Re: Facebook "Home" / "Cover Feed" on lock screen?!?
That was weird...
It seems something called "home" just installed on my phone that includes a facebook "cover feed" and also allows for other social media stuff to show on your lock screen. I didn't ok the download or turn on "Home" in any settings.
The weirdest part is that the download/installed seemed to happen slowly over the course of about 10 minutes (in the middle of that 10 minute period, I restarted my phone). During those 10 minutes, my phone (and particularly lock screen with the "home" features) was very glitchy - its fortunate I wasn't in the middle of an emergency or something! And during those 10 glitchy minutes, there wasn't any sort of settings menu to turn on "home." Eventually a settings menu popped up after my phone stopped glitching and I was able to turn this off.
- By chauncycat in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2014, 07:08 PM
- By B. Diddy in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 36Last Post: 02-11-2014, 08:58 PM
- By drpepsi in forum Moto XReplies: 31Last Post: 02-07-2014, 09:59 PM
- By Guysakar in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 02-05-2014, 12:48 PM
- By Charles Poulsen in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2014, 11:18 AM