- 2 Posts
How to output android's camera output to PC through Wifi or Internet?
Im new to this forum and need help regarding an issue.
I want to output Android's camera output to a PC through Wifi or Internet.
I cant find a suitable app for the purpose. I did try to find one.
Closest I came to was MirrorOp Sender, but it shares screen and I was wondering maybe you guys can suggest something more suitable?
I have a Galaxy S3 I9300 and a Galaxy Mini S5570
Thankyou in advance
- 02-06-2014, 12:33 PM #2
- 02-07-2014, 02:15 AM #3
- 02-07-2014, 03:02 AM #4
- 02-07-2014, 03:15 AM #5
- 02-07-2014, 03:21 AM #6
Re: How to output android's camera output to PC through Wifi or Internet?
You're talking about still images only, right? Can it stream real-time to the computer? I think that's what the OP's asking for, but not entirely sure.[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- By FergalK in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 15Last Post: 07-29-2014, 10:04 PM
- By ddonahueiup in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 22Last Post: 02-10-2014, 09:21 PM
- By Craig Kennedy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 02-06-2014, 10:39 PM
- By owensch1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2014, 11:44 AM
- By samdance in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2014, 10:14 AM