Android Word Prediction
I can't seem to find an answer to this problem, so hopefully somebody knows.
I use the native keyboard, and I once used caps to emphasize a word by typing "I JUST..." in a text, and now anytime I type "I" followed by "just," the text prediction changes it to "JUST."
Obviously this isn't desired, and since "just" is a word, nothing has been added to the personal dictionary in order for me to delete it. I have no idea how to get my phone to stop predicting "JUST" without resetting all of the keyboard data.
If it helps:
HTC Droid DNA
- 02-06-2014, 10:15 PM #2
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
Re: Android Word Prediction
Using a different keyboard shouldn't be required to fix that issue.
I did turn off word prediction for a little while, and after I turned it back on, it started behaving properly again. Maybe this is a hidden way of getting the prediction system to reset itself.
- 02-09-2014, 09:39 AM #4
- By propeller10 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 02-07-2014, 09:58 AM
- By supermonkeyfun in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2014, 01:24 AM
- By PiperTim in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2014, 03:40 PM
- By BodaciousE in forum HTC One XReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2014, 12:41 PM
- By 13iron in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 02-06-2014, 12:09 PM