- 2 Posts
Nexus 4 Power Issues
New to this forum and in need of help desperately.
My wife thought it was possible to wire a USB carging wire directly into a plug to charge her nexus 4.
It then continued to blow up in her face. Quite literally!
I thought to fix it, all I would have to do is replace the charging port and the battery.
This doesn't seem to have worked. It shows no signs of power.
Im hoping I don't have to replace the motherboard.
Can anyone point me in the right direction with what to do next?
- 02-07-2014, 02:22 PM #2
Re: Nexus 4 Power Issues
Welcome to Android Central! That sounds really really bad. If it seemed to blow up, my guess is that more than just the charging port was fried. The only thing I can suggest is to bring it into a cellphone repair shop. Sorry!
- 02-07-2014, 03:13 PM #3
- 02-08-2014, 02:37 PM #5
- By losergeek in forum HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: Today, 01:33 PM
- By NismoZ in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 3Last Post: 02-14-2014, 01:05 PM
- By alex800 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 02-09-2014, 06:32 AM
- By marktrav44 in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2014, 10:48 AM
- By droidbob in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 0Last Post: 02-07-2014, 08:19 AM