As a disclaimer, I wasn't entirely sure where to ask this, so if this is the improper place, I apologize.

I think I might have a fairly unique problem (though perhaps not).
As might be apparent by the thread title, I am having issues buying anything from a Google Play both off my phone and online. For background, I have two different Google accounts, two different accounts for Google Wallet, and two different Google Play accounts. One is my normal everyday email, and one is a school email that I use (bad idea, I know). I have put gift cards on both and have bought apps/music/books with both. I also have both emails associated with my phone, and I have apps/music/books bought on both accounts on my phone (not sure if that information is pertinent). Recently, however, I have been unable to access my Google Wallet account for my school email, thus having no (known) access to the money I already have on that account. Whenever I try to sign in, this appears: "We are sorry, but you do not have access to this service. Please contact your domain administrator for access." Presumably, the tech guys at my school who run the email detail prevent the account from being used for monetary purposes. My area of confusion, however, is that I was still able to add money via gift card and buy apps using this account up until recently. I was wondering if anyone had some ideas or tips antecedent to me paying a visit to the tech guys at my school. Thanks in advance.