- 2 Posts
[Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean] [Polaroid 7'' Dual Core PMID702DC] CAN'T TURN ON WI-FI. PLEASE HELP!!!
I have a Polaroid 7'' Dual Core PMID702DC tablet with Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean and I can't turn on Wi-Fi! When I turn it on, I got to Settings > Wi-Fi and it says that it's on but the button is gray and on the right it says 'Turning on Wi-Fi' but it doesn't turn on and a few minutes later it goes back to Off! I've whacked it on the back a few times and it doesn't turn on! What do I do??? Please help!
- 02-09-2014, 09:31 AM #2
Re: [Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean] [Polaroid 7'' Dual Core PMID702DC] CAN'T TURN ON WI-FI. PLEASE HELP!!
In settings>apps>swipe over to all apps and scroll down. Do you see a wifi app? If so try to clear cache on it.'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 02-09-2014, 10:05 AM #3
- By Bala85 in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2014, 07:19 AM
- By androidfan4000 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2014, 11:21 AM
- By archos in forum G2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 02-08-2014, 10:28 PM
- By hapalon in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2014, 09:45 PM
- By ohnoitsryan in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2014, 07:41 PM