Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy MK908 TV Box network connection issues due to Google Play Services

I was trying to download GTA 3 for android, after a day of waiting I noticed the additional file wasn't downloading. Everything else was fine, for example I downloaded and installed GTA VC a week earlier. No other apps were having a download problem. So I went to the Rockstar Support Forum (who make grand theft auto) and saw that they told people who had similar issues to clear their data/cashe for Google Play and Google Play Services, which I did. Unfortunately the only apps that now seem to be able to go online are the browsers (firefox in particulr). YouTube, Play, Gmail, Maps, all give a network error message. Soundcloud also can't connect to the net.

Now I think I can fix it with a reset easily enough, but I just got it how I like it and I don't want to lose the progress I made on some games. So I would really like to fix it.

My guess is that a reinstall of the two apps I cleared might help? I dunno.

Hope someone can help. Thanks and enjoy the rest of your weekend. Wherever your are I hope it's dryer and warmer than here.