- 5 Posts
Connecting Nexus 10 to Panasonic TV
I am trying to connect my Nexus 10 to my Panasonic TV (model TX-L22X20B) to watch downloaded videos. According to Nexus handbook an HDMI connection will work. I have tried connecting with a HDMI/microHDMI cable but I just get a blank screen on the TV. A friend tried on his Samsung TV and it worked perfectly. Is my TV too old for this technology or is there something I can do to make it work?
- By Abhi88 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2015, 08:06 AM
- By tugtim in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 6Last Post: 01-27-2015, 02:49 AM
- By Abhi88 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2014, 06:09 PM
- By Neilof in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 4Last Post: 02-13-2014, 11:07 AM
- By rexbaumgartner in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 02-10-2014, 11:49 AM