Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Music player for untagged mp3s

Hi, I got my mom a nook hd+ flashed to cm 10.2. I'm pretty new to android myself. I'm looking for a music app for playing and managing untagged mp3s. My mom who is not at all tech savvy (an iPhone is about the level she can handle).

Anyway, I want to dump all these lectures she has (untagged mp3s organized into folders) onto a microsd card and have the player organize them into nice playlists using the folder structure. And automatically pick up new mp3s as they are added to the card. Can someone recommend an app that can do this? Thanks.

Default Re: Music player for untagged mp3s

MortPlayer is a good free player that uses the folder hierarchy. PowerAmp is one of the best, but costs $4 (after the free trial).

Global Posts
    8,982 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

I've used this app in the past to tag and organize my untagged MP3 files. Works great for most songs, and then you can use the app mentioned above to have a good folder setup for her songs
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...om.booleancorp

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running Slim Bean 4.3
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

Default Re: Music player for untagged mp3s

Here are folder players, but I don't know if they can pick up new files to the playlist, you'll have to manually select them:
    Beam Player
    Maple
    Clean Music Player

sent via Le Motonovo X