Camera File Lost
Hey guys I unplugged my phone from the computer after looking at pictures, When I went to go back into the gallery they were all gone and so was the Camera file located normally in the DCIM file. So I have lost all my pictures that were on my SD card where I had them stored after taking them.
Anybody have any ideas on getting them back somehow? I unmounted the card and tried to look that way also.
- 02-11-2014, 11:36 AM #2
Re: Camera File Lost
You can try one of the many photo/file recovery Apps in the play store and see if that's works. There are also pc file recovery options as well. It's not guaranteed, but worth a shot.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- 02-11-2014, 04:08 PM #3
- 1,104 Posts
- AreaROM 3.0 or CM7.0.1
- 02-15-2014, 10:01 PM #6
- By lotusallen in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 14Last Post: 02-23-2014, 11:33 PM
- By bobbob1016 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 02-11-2014, 03:36 PM
- By Jdt0109 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 5Last Post: 02-10-2014, 05:35 PM
- By Mr Leech in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2014, 02:54 PM
- By wallstreet123456 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2014, 02:20 PM