- 2 Posts
Viewing photos from restricted profiles
Hey, guys. So I just created a restricted profile on my Nexus 7 2nd edition. The goal of the restricted profile is to provide a "kiosk"-esq style profile for kids I interact with at work. Currently, I allow the restricted profile to have access to the camera and gallery for them to take pictures and I would then later post them to instagram for our social media page. I don't like the idea of them having access to the companies instagram, so, obviously, I deny that permission. The question I have is, is it possible to access, view, and edit the photos from the restricted profile from the owner profile, but NOT the other way around. Essentially, I want to create a one way street here, but can't figure out how. The photos seem to be independent per profile and I'm wondering how to change that.
- 02-11-2014, 09:46 AM #2
Re: Viewing photos from restricted profiles
Could you have the photos auto-upload to a service such as Dropbox, Google plus (Photos) and pull the photos from there? You can still lock those Apps to prevent access. Does that sound like a workable solutions?
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By hooksy7 in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 18Last Post: 04-26-2015, 08:12 AM
- By Jas00555 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 8Last Post: 02-12-2014, 06:35 PM
- By Jab73180 in forum Android Central AppsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-12-2014, 06:37 AM
- By dpham00 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2014, 08:13 PM
- By wetuman in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2014, 06:13 PM