- 02-12-2014, 11:00 PM #2
Re: Where do I find a full error log/code book ?
On the web. There are Android errors, there are individual app errors (an app developer is free to use any error number to mean anything), there are TCP stack errors (like 404 being "page not found"). There's no single list of all the errors you might get on an Android phone. You can do a Google search of error codes or something like that, then spend a few years putting them into a list that can be searched by a human being. (You'll get tens of thousands, at least.)
- By Vicenarian in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 14Last Post: 11-14-2016, 06:35 PM
- By nokia4life in forum Samsung ChromebooksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2014, 11:47 AM
- By T-Rob in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 16Last Post: 02-12-2014, 08:22 PM
- By clankfu in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 13Last Post: 02-12-2014, 12:22 PM
- By stalemate1 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2014, 10:45 AM