Turn off the speech recognition *bleep* on activation?
For some reason in the past day or so, my speech recognition function makes a bleep noise when I activate it. I am pretty sure it never did before (I don't like beeps and bleeps). All my other settings are on vibrate or mute. I have gone through the various sound settings in the system menu and the language and input and can't find a way to turn it off. Can anyone help me get that sound off? Or even tell me how it might have turned on?
(Galaxy S4, Verizon Wireless, Android 4.3)
- 02-12-2014, 01:10 PM #2"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- 02-12-2014, 01:37 PM #4"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- 02-12-2014, 03:42 PM #5
HOW TO use S Voice & Google Now HANDS FREE or via BLUETOOTH with SECURITY LOCK SCREEN on your Note 3By Hghlndr in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 10-26-2014, 04:00 PM
- By hemant_7310 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2014, 08:54 AM
- By MrFister1975 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2014, 12:54 AM
- By JeffDenver in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 02-13-2014, 10:20 AM
- By Cozume in forum VerizonReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2014, 11:40 AM