SD card troubles.
I own an HTC Sensation and have an 8 GB SD card in there right now. It says I only have about 650 MB(~8%) available on the SD card. I barely have any apps on my phone and have used the SDCard Manager app to see what is taking up the space, but I can't the things taking up all that space. I only have about 400 MB of music on this SD card so it can't be that. Am I missing something? Does SD card memory get taken up in some other way?
- 02-12-2014, 11:59 PM #2Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- 02-13-2014, 01:44 AM #4
Re: SD card troubles.
EDIT: got it fixed....6 GB was taken up by 'temporary files by HTC apps'. I couldn't see this unless I went to 'make more space'. Weird how certain apps that are meant for keeping track of SD cards wouldn't show this...
Last edited by Silver15; 02-13-2014 at 02:24 PM.
- By warrl in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 3Last Post: 02-14-2014, 10:50 PM
- By Jeric Gorospe in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 02-13-2014, 09:11 PM
- By Kim Anderson-O in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2014, 01:31 PM
- By Perk Cartel in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2014, 02:44 PM
- By newS4owner in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2014, 06:49 AM