AZZ cardfile

nirakaro

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
I use azz cardfile to store all kinds of information on my PC. I wonder if there's any way to access this on android without transferring all the data manually?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Not unless someone writes an Android app that reads AZZ's datafile. (Brings back memories - I used to use the original Microsoft version for everything.) It should b a pretty trivial app to write - as I recall, the data file was pretty straight-forward.

NanGD

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
I see it's 2 yrs since the question was raised, but thought I'd chime in. I use many separate azzCardfile files for various kinds of contacts, recipes, subscription tracking, and so on. While there is no azzCardfile app for Android, it is possible to export to an rtf file. Then I open that and save it to the cloud as a Word document. This is quick and makes my azzCarfile data available from my Android phone.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Good idea. Back in the day (the 70s), there was no cloud (we had finally started to get rid of using dumb terminals and keeping all our work on a central server somewhere (yes, "the cloud" is a reinvention of a very old idea), and I don't think Word or rtf files existed yet (DOS certainly didn't).