How to listen to Music on the phone (I'm old school)

tolinrome

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
I just started going to the gym and I see alot of people with their mobile devices strapped to their arms listening to music. I have alot of mps files that I want to know if I can transfer to my LG phone. It's an LGMS769 and Android Version is 4.1.2. Theres already an icon in the apps called Music, but I have no music in it, is it possible to set this up and listen to music with all the mp3 files i have.
Thanks.

sofryj

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
It's a pretty easy process. You can plug your phone into your computer via USB and transfer those files. You can also use apps like Pandora or Slacker (or any number of others) that allow you to stream music. Those are nice because you can pick any artist or style of music your in the mood for and even hear music not currently in your collection.

You will want to pick up a MicroSD card before you start adding music, unless you already have one. The limited space on that model phone will fill up really quick without one. If your computer has a card slot, you can load the music right onto the card before you install it in the phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000