- 02-14-2014, 10:45 AM #2
- 02-14-2014, 10:52 AM #3
Re: Help with my daughters tablet
Welcome to Android Central! Is it your home wi-fi network, or somewhere else (like school)? Can she access websites without problem using the browser? Is the wi-fi icon in the Notification Bar grey or blue? With Android versions below KitKat, blue means there is a connection to the Google server, while grey means no connection. Connection problems might be due to issues with the Google servers on their end, or problems on your end--but if you can access other parts of the internet, it's probably not on your end.
There has also been a few glitches lately in the Google Play Store--how long has this problem been going on for your daughter? Give it a day or so, and try again.
- By PastorDroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 29Last Post: 09-28-2016, 08:16 AM
- By Unisauruss Rose in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 02-14-2014, 08:36 PM
- By ianhanson85 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 12Last Post: 02-14-2014, 05:34 PM
- By komobu in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2014, 11:22 AM
- By Galled in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2014, 08:28 AM