- 02-14-2014, 08:09 PM #2
Re: Point of view charging problem!
Welcome to Android Central! Do you have an exact model number? It's always hard to tell with these lesser-known brands, but it may be that that's what the manufacturer intended. Or it might just be a hardware glitch.
Is there a reason why you're powering the device down? Unless you're not going to use an Android device for an extended period of time, powering it down is usually unnecessary. Just use it during the day, and charge it overnight if it's needed.
- By gksmiler in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 02-17-2014, 11:32 AM
- By Tahoe-Runner in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2014, 09:13 AM
- By Golfdriver97 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 02-16-2014, 02:57 PM
- By Tahoe-Runner in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2014, 04:06 PM
- By YossiN in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2014, 03:22 PM