Removing Apps from My Wishlist?
Hi, I have been an Android user for about a year, and I still have some apps lingering in My Wishlist that I am not able to get rid of. With most apps, I simply click on the menu part and I am able to Install or add to wish list, or to remove from wish list. But these two apps (Buzzfeed and Mokriya Craigslist) will not remove. I had them on my wishlist, installed them directly from My Wishlist, and then got tired of them. I uninstalled them, but now the only option for me is to Install them; I cannot remove them from my wishlist.
I tried to see if I could do it on my computer on the GP store, but i cannot. There is simply no box to the right of Install like there is in other apps.
Thank you, any help would be appreciated!
- 02-15-2014, 03:11 PM #2
I understand that is how it is normally done. However, on those two apps for me, there is no check mark or any way to remove them.
The only things I see at the top are search, share, and the menu. There is no way to remove them.
Posted via Android Central App
- By wardawgmalvicious in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 04-03-2014, 04:44 PM
- By iain555 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 02-21-2014, 10:08 AM
- By shabnam sultana in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 4Last Post: 02-19-2014, 02:23 PM
- By heather_dunphy in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2014, 09:16 AM
- By Largg in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-15-2014, 02:28 PM