- 1 Posts
No network since firmware update (4.3) Galaxy S3
Hi, I updated my phone earlier today to jelly bean 4.3. Since then, I have stopped receiving network. The EMEI number doesn't show in the device info either. Tried restarting, taking out the sim card and putting it back in. Nothing works. It says this right after restarting, "currently unable to download, try again later". I bought my phone from Qatar and I am currently using it in UK (t-mobile) if that makes any difference, but it was working perfectly fine before. Anyone got a clue how to fix this? Please HELP!
- 02-15-2014, 08:57 PM #2
- 2,045 Posts
Re: No network since firmware update (4.3) Galaxy S3
It's possible it got the wrong update (UK, rather than Middle Eastern). Bring it into a TMobile store and see if they can reflash it with the correct firmware.
If not, you may just have to wait for the 4.3.2 update.
- By statdoc in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 06-21-2014, 07:42 PM
- By avengence in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 12:14 AM
- By timmymcg in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2014, 03:14 PM
- By lizdance40 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2014, 08:01 PM
- By Red_Berry_21 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2014, 05:11 PM