Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Google Now Swipe up for GS3? And regarding home button lag after 4.3 update.

I know.

This may sound like a stupid question.

I use Google Now quite frequently. I really love it. And recently, my gs3's home button has been lagging, and apparently, a lot of other people share the same problem, where it takes 3-4 seconds to leave the application to the home screen, sometimes even bringing me to the task manager. I haven't gotten a single clue why this happens, it started after the 4.3 update, doesn't seem like the note 3 or the S4 has this problem, sister and mother owns them.
    Anyway, because of the frequent home button lag, holding home button and tapping the google icon can take long, so I was wondering if there are any apps, that allows you to swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen, and bring up Google now.

Hope you guys can help me out!

Global Posts
    2,691 Global Posts
    ROM
    X-Note7.0.1

Default Re: Google Now Swipe up for GS3? And regarding home button lag after 4.3 update.

The S3 update to 4.3 is full of bugs. You'll have to wait for 4.3.2 (and hope it isn't also full of bugs).
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Google Now Swipe up for GS3? And regarding home button lag after 4.3 update.

Hmm... so I guess I'll have to wait until that update.. Still, holding home button and pressing the google icon is still slower than swiping up, still open to suggestions! Thank you, though.

Try a different launcher like Nova.

sent via Le Motonovo X
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Guess I forgot to mention.. I do use nova prime!