- 1 Posts
What's the approximate size of the downloaded files when updating android through kies?
Hey, I'm trying to update my Samsung GT-S5282, which came with Android 4.1.2 through Samsung Kies. It says I need at least 3000MB of free drive space. But I only have 2.2GB of free C:\ partition space. Now, before I free up more space or move the Kies installation to another partition, could anybody tell me why it needs 3000MB? I mean, what's the exact size of the downloaded files? I'm pretty sure it's 3000MB only after extraction or installation of certain files, right? Because I can't download anything worth 2GB or more without Wi-Fi.
- 02-18-2014, 09:59 AM #2
Re: What's the approximate size of the downloaded files when updating android through kies?
Welcome to the forums.
You could try clearing cache in recovery. That might help you get some more space.
- By marky1124 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2014, 08:07 PM
- By randomuser2349 in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2014, 03:28 PM
- By Sika251 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2014, 02:46 PM
- By adhulovesyou in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2014, 12:30 AM
- By kandystore in forum HeadsetsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2014, 10:35 AM